Crappie fishing tips and techniques for summer lake fishing. Hope these tips help. Below are some main points for summer crappie fishing:
1. Crappie fish around structure (submerged trees, bridge pillars, and docks)
2. Suspend bait in mid water column moving bait up and down to locate the depth of the fish. Never fish on the bottom or at the surface.
3. Always use minnows and jigs to increase your odds
4. Replace dead minnows immediately. The livelier the minnow the better.
5. Use 4lb monofilament line. Too thick of line and you’ll lose bites
6. Change locations within 10 minutes if your not having luck
Thanks for watching and Good Luck fishing!