Here’s a quick modification to jerkbaits that often results in more strikes over the course of a day of bass fishing.
Bassmaster Opens pro Jason Dudek has a lot of experience watching bass follow jerkbaits to the boat in clear water, then denying the bait. He started experimenting with feathered trebles for the rear hook, and watched his strike rate increase. He shares some finer points in this short video and proves his point with a big Mille Lacs smallmouth bass.
-Lucky Craft Slender Pointer MR: http://goo.gl/5Ct4pi
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL